There was a fire in D wing

There was a fire in D wing of Harmondsworth Centre on the first floor at 1 o’clock last night. The fire alarm went off and we waited for about 10 minutes because there are checks all the time. The officers came and said Ouside go outside.  After that we all went outside around 150 people. There was one person injured and is in health care now.

It’s not safe in here because there is only one exit. There are no windows or other doors so everyone was going through same door. Some were going fast and some were going slowly.

We waited outside for two hours and then went to the dining hall and then we went back inside the centre to our rooms. One room was badly damaged but the whole building smelled of smoke.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s